Talking about Good & Bad habits - ESL Institute Balrampur
ESL INSTITUTE BALRAMPUR

Talking about Good & Bad habits

Speaking task:
How to Talk about your good & bad habit
( for very basic level students)


1_ I have a good habit of getting up early in the morning but I have a bad habit of leaving my bed so late.

2_ I have a good habit of reading news paper daily but I have a bad habit of not reading the full articles in the news paper.

3_ I have a good habit of doing my laundry every week but I have a bad habit of not ironing my clothes regularly.

4_ I have a good habit of working hard but I have a bad of believing on others easily.

5_ I have a good habit of trying to speak English but I have a bad habit of not doing the practice regularly.

6_ I have a good habit of attending the class daily but I have a bad habit of not learning the lesson properly.

7_ I have a good habit of helping my mom in domestic chores but I have a bad habit of pretending.

8_ I gave a good habit of doing my work honestly but I have a bad habit of passing the bucks on others.

9_ I have a good habit of speaking truth but I have a bad habit of making a fuss.

10_ I have a good habit of helping others but I have a bad habit of expecting others to help me.

Daily ESL VOCABULARY-4
Daily ESL vocabulary-3
Daily ESL vocabulary-2
Daily ESL vocabulary-1
Exercise of "Want to"




No comments

Powered by Blogger.